Friday 30 August 2013

Back to School Sets

Bag, Pencil Roll & Notebook with Cover £12.50 without pencil's and notebook, £15.50 With.
School Badge Appliquéd upon the front of the bag and pencil roll.

Inside of the pencil roll

Front of the bag

Inside the bag, contents not included


very sturdy strap to withstand any normal child's play.

ONE SCHOOL SET IS DONE

As you can see from the photographs it is a lovely red set. One messenger bag, pencil roll and note book with matching cover.

I have appliquéd the school badge onto the front of both the bag and the pencil roll. However, it doesn't show up very well so in future I’ll use a contrasting colour to put the badge upon.

These set’s are currently being sold at £15.50 for the whole thing with note book and pencils in the pencil roll
Without notebook and pencil’s the set’s are £12.00.

In my opinion that isn’t too far a price from what you would pay in the shops  Notwithstanding the huge success of this bag set, in order for me to have anything like income from the craft fayre on Sunday in Cwmbran, I need to pull my finger’s out and get some more made up.

In the mean time, I am sleeping,
Night J x

No comments:

Post a Comment