Sunday 16 December 2012

Blog Hop Winners

And the Winners Are!!!!

Vickie

Farm Quilter

Jeanne Gwin


The FaceBook winner is....


Carla Geates.


Congratulations to all who entered, thank you so very much for following my blog, some day's I don't get the time to update but I can assure you I think about it ;-)

The last few days have seen me in bed nursing a bad chest, I still have a bad chest, but at least I can stand a while without feeling the need to fall over.


Thank you once again and If I don't see you before Christmas... 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY MERRY NEW YEAR x

Love Janey and pride x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I see my name!!! How very exciting!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem my dear,

      If you want to send me an email my address is,

      janey @ bagsocharm.co.uk

      I won't be offended if you call me Jane, or anything else as long as it''s polite x J x

      Delete