Thursday 2 August 2012

Free Nightie Tutorial


It took me a long time to finally get it into somewhere, and whilst I still haven't figured out how to get it onto here without the photo's going AWOL, I did get it onto our Website (follow the link at the top, embedded into the page top title)

That in itself was not a quick process but it did end up getting there.

During my trip of internet and computer education, I have learn't how to use PhotoShop to decrease the picture sizes in Pixels, I know how to edit the website as an administrator, and I've learn't that computers can be really frustrating when they don't do what you think you have told them to do!... ooo that did naff me off!.. 
Oh and I have also learnt to qualify what I have done with a hand written back up copy so I don't get confused. Did that last bit make me sound as old as I feel? mos probably... :-0

I hope you have had fun making this item, fingers crossed your's were well received and have turned out fantastically, please please let me know if you have managed to do one and let us all see the pictures x

Thanks for dropping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment